Audit Assistant Manager | Finance |Gibraltar | Competitive Market salary plus benefits and study support
Audit Assistant Manager required to provide high level accounting expertise in an efficient and effective manner, and to help ensure that clients receive a quality service in all aspects. The Audit Assistant Manager will be responsible for a small team of junior accountants and ensure that clients’ accounts are completed to strict deadlines.
What’s on offer to you?
- Genuine career progression
- Study support Package for ACA or ACCA
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
What You Will Be Doing
- Be a key part of Audit teams undertaking assignments, including opportunities to lead the on-site element of the work.
- Ensure that each assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions, and to carry out all aspects of the assignment efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
- Communicate any problems in complying with these instructions, or any contentious issues identified, to the assignment manager immediately, identifying and commenting upon the possible solutions.
- Provide adequate briefing, supervision, and “on the job” training for less experienced members of staff.
- Act as day to day point of contact for the client, and to practise the principles of excellent client service at all times.
- Maintain an awareness of the firm’s specialist services and publications. Ensure added value to clients.
- Review work completed by less experienced staff for adequacy and completeness.
- Summarise actual time spent compared to budget on each assignment, and to perform the firm’s review and completion procedures before passing the files for manager review.
- Maintain training records conscientiously and to keep up to date with examination studies, as applicable.
- Attend staff meetings and training and to assist in student recruitment, training and marketing activities as required.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Ideally ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Ideally hold a relevant Degree in Finance or Business Studies
- Previous experience of carrying out Audit related tasks.
- Proven experience in client handling.
- Experience of analytical review approach desirable.
If you are an experienced Audit Assistant Manager, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today. Please click on the ‘apply’ button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email Angelique.email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Keywords: Audit Assistant Manager |ACA |ACCA |Client Management |Financial Statements |Audit