Bookkeeper |Financial Services |Gibraltar | Immediate Start for a 3 Month Temporary Contract| Office based
Bookkeeper required for our client based in Gibraltar, we are looking for a candidate ideally with experience in general bookkeeping who is self-driven and results oriented. The Bookkeeper will ideally (but not essential) have worked on Viewpoint or similar software’s, have used Sage Accounting packages and be used to meeting deadlines required in a highly regulated environment. You will be a fast learner and easily adaptable to picking up a new role.
Candidates must be living locally to Gibraltar or Southern Spain with relevant documentation.
What You Will Be Doing
- Support the accounting team and some budgetary control
- Liaising with and paying suppliers
- Cash & debtor management
- Bank reconciliation and cash-flow management
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assisting in preparation of financial statements
- Oversight of client financial transactions and related administration
- Invoicing of clients
- Preparation of bank transfers
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in bookkeeping roles, familiar with invoicing and bank transactions
- Good knowledge of SAGE Accounting Systems (Sage 50 or similar).
- Ability to work interdependently with the team and company auditor.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Good time management.
- Knowledge of ViewPoint software will be a distinct advantage but not essential
Keywords: Bookkeeper |Sage Line 50 |Viewpoint |Financial Services |Gibraltar