Business Development Associate | Luxury Travel | Malta | Competitive Salary | Flexible Work from Home
A Business Development Associate is required for a luxury travel company based in Malta. As a Business Development Associate, you will responsible for strategically pitching the brand and services to high-profile companies to establish them as their travel partner of choice. You will create your own opportunities, build relationships with existing customers, and follow up on new inquiries. Your primary objective will be to drive business growth by expanding the client base and fostering long-term relationships with key decision-makers. You will work hand in hand and report to your Business Development Manager daily.
What’s on offer to you?
- Base salary + bonus
- Flexible working with home office set-up
- Health insurance
- Technology Package
- Daily lunch allowance at the office
- 24/7 free parking
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing and executing a sales strategy to identify, target, and secure new corporate clients who require luxury travel services.
- Conducting market research to identify potential prospects, review their travel preferences, and create sales pitches tailored to their requirements.
- Engage with decision-makers in target companies through various channels, events, and referrals.
- Delivering ambitious, persuasive sales presentations to clients to showcase the unique value of having the company as their chosen travel partner.
- Ensuring the offerings align with the clients’ business needs and travel policies.
- Collaborating closely with internal team members to deliver a seamless service to the clients you bring on board, ensuring constant client satisfaction.
- Negotiating pricing, contracts, and service level agreements in line with company guidelines and profitability targets.
- Maintaining up-to-date records of all sales activities on a daily basis.
- Staying ahead of industry trends, competitors and market conditions to ensure the sales strategies and offerings are always ahead of the curve.
- Attending networking events to represent the company and promote services.
What You Will Need to Succeed in This Role
- Valid driving licence
- Fluent written and spoken command of the English language
- Proven track record of success in B2B sales
- Passion for and deep-rooted understanding of travel and luxury travel industry
- Strong negotiation and closing skills with the ability to navigate complicated sales cycles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish trust with potential clients.
- Ability to identify and pursue new business at any opportunity and time
- Result-oriented mindset with a drive to not only achieve but exceed sales targets
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Prioritise tasks to meet deadlines and targets
- Willingness to travel as required to meet with clients and attend events as necessary
Keywords: Business Development Associate | Malta |B2B Sales | Luxury Travel | Business Development | Sales | Branding