Client Relationship Manager | Investments | Gibraltar | £Excellent salary plus benefits
Client Relationship Manager required for one of Gibraltar’s longest established Financial Advisory companies. They are seeking an exceptional applicant for the role of Relationship Manager within the Gibraltar office. You will need to be highly flexible and adaptable as you will be required to undertake a variety of tasks both client focussed and administrative within the business. If you are focused, determined, self-motivated with a strong work ethic then this could be an ideal job for you. You must have previous Financial Services experience and ideally understand the environment that an IFA works in.
If you are an experienced Client Relationship Manager and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What’s on offer to you?
- Genuine career progression offered with success
- Be part of a growing business
- Reporting to the 2nd in command, so a high profile role in the team
What You Will Be Doing
- Take full ownership for the client experience to deliver results for the company and our clients
- Deliver exceptional service to existing clients (within standard SLA turnaround times).
- Assist with the onboarding of clients where required including the drafting of suitability letters.
- Lead with security trading including the communication with clients and trustees to ensure a speedy and accurate process.
- Research products, providers and investment funds.
- Liaise with 3rd parties to provide solutions for clients and prospects.
- Maintain and update client records using internal systems.
- Main point of contact for existing clients dealing with on-going servicing and admin support to the Directors.
- Develop strong personal relationships with the companies clients to increase wallet share and develop cross selling opportunities and drive new business referrals.
- Play a key role in the delivery of regular and one-off projects.
- Produce portfolio illustrations.
- Manage all income payments to clients.
- Operate as a “trouble-shooter” in business areas of need
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Ideally 5 years’ experience in wealth management or similar.
- Team player.
- Highly organised.
- Attentive, patience, resourceful, unflappable, tenacious and empathetic to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Strong work ethic.
- Focused, determined and consistent.
- Time management skills.
- Problem-Solving – able to ‘think outside the box’ to resolve challenges.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literate, CRM systems.
- Relationship Management.
If you are an experienced Client Relationship Manager, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today. Please click on the ‘apply’ button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Keywords: Client Relationship Manager | Wealth Management |CRM |On boarding