Executive Assistant | Legal | Gibraltar | Excellent Salary Package | Office based
A highly experienced Executive Assistant required for a commercial services company based in Gibraltar. You will be reporting to the COO and CEO and working closely with other senior executives such as the Managing Partner and Head of HR. The Executive Assistant will be a strong team player who is able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with people from a wide range of personal and professional backgrounds.
What’s on offer to you?
- Genuine challenging opportunity, full of diversity
- Excellent benefits package including extensive holidays
- Career changing opportunity with a leading Organisation
- Reporting to the COO, CEO and Managing Partner
What You Will Be Doing
- Organisation and project management skills that are exceptional, you will be able to prioritise effectively, multi-task and adapt to changing business needs.
- Assisting with the project management of, and the preparation of materials for our client.
- Board level initiatives including conducting research into business best practices and production of market data will be a primary focus of your role.
- Assisting with the preparation of board packs for monthly board meetings and helping to design impactful, message rich, presentations to partners, lawyers, and staff.
- You will also provide day-to-day PA support (e.g. diary and inbox management) to the Group COO and CEO to facilitate management of all aspects of the business.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- You will be client orientated with the ability to handle highly confidential information and maintain high levels of confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Highly developed IT skills and a keen eye for detail are essential in this role.
- Experience of working in a fast paced commercial firm is essential, you will have a proven track record of providing support at C-Suite level and a commitment to delivering the highest level of client service.
If you are an experienced Executive Assistant, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today. Please click on the ‘apply’ button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Keywords: Executive Assistant |Gibraltar | Commercial Sector | Project Management | Research |