Finance Executive (Part qualified AAT, ACCA or similar or QBE) | Luxury Hospitality Industry | Malta, St Julian’s |Salary £Excellent plus benefits and travel
A Finance Executive is required for an industry innovator at the forefront of the luxury hospitality industry. Our client is dedicated to weaving an unparalleled guest experience and ground breaking services and are currently on the lookout for a dynamic Finance Executive to be a part of this transformative journey. The role will be based in Malta but travel every couple months to Dubai will be required, so you must have freedom to travel.
What’s on offer to you?
- Competitive Salary
- Work & Home office set-up scheme (+ Gadgets)
- Flexible working hours & hybrid working
- Free parking on-site
- Paid frequent business travel
What You Will Be Doing for the Dubai company
- Issuing and checking of sales invoices.
- Posting into accounting ledgers (nominal, sales & purchases).
- Creditors and debtors reconciliation on a bi-weekly basis.
- Accruals and prepayments reconciliation.
- Posting of bank accounts and reconciliation on a bi-weekly basis.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and monthly reporting.
- Other generic accounts and administrative duties as directed from time to time.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Part qualified accountant AAT, ACCA, ACA, CPA or similar or a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar finance role, preferably within the hospitality sphere.
- Knowledge or experience with Zoho Books or comparable accounting software will provide you an advantage.
- The ideal candidate must be flexible as the role will require frequent travel, paid at the company’s expense.
- Innate ability to dive into data, extract pivotal insights with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrable flexibility in adapting to rapid shifts in the vibrant hospitality sector.
- A team player, with an appetite for collaborative successes.
- Proactive problem-solving skills, transforming challenges into opportunities.
Keywords: Finance Executive | Malta | Accounts | Reconciliations | Zoho Books | Monthly Reporting | AAT |ACCA |ACA |CPA|CIMA |QBE