Financial Administrator | Commercial Family Office | Gibraltar | Part Time | Office Based | Excellent Salary offered according to hours
Experienced Financial Administrator required for an expanding commercial Family office based in Gibraltar. You will have a good eye for detail, solid numeracy skills and be used to processing payments accurately. The Financial Administrator will ideally have worked in a similar payments/reconciliations role during the last 3 to 5 years and be confidant in their administration skills.
What’s on offer to you?
- Career progression as the office is expanding rapidly
- 25 days holiday plus benefits
- Reporting to the Financial Controller
What You Will Be Doing
- All financial administration for payments and suppliers
- Posting of high-volume payment details to the in-house system
- Ensure all supplier’s information is up to date including adding new bank details
- Bank Reconciliations
- Payment Reconciliations to Supplier Statements
- Recording Expenses to Excel Spreadsheet
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel for daily use
- Acquaintance with Accounting Software advantageous but not essential
- Other ad hoc finance & administration tasks as required
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Good attention to detail, particularly with reference to high volume payments
- Confident with Excel and office tech in general
If you are an experienced Financial Administrator, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today. Please click on the ‘apply’ button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Keywords: Financial Administrator |Gibraltar | Payments |Reconciliations | Supplier Statements|