Gaming Acquisition Manager | iGaming, Casino| Gibraltar
Gaming Acquisition Manager required for an exciting International iGaming company based in Gibraltar. The role requires strong performance marketing knowledge and a deep understating of product functionality, customer journeys and experience. As The Gaming Acquisition Manager will work cross-functionally with Gaming, Product, CRM, Brand, BI and Compliance to ensure optimal customer benefits and results.
What’s on offer to you?
- Growing international company
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
- Exciting new projects
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop effective digital acquisition strategies for Gaming key markets, balancing investment, and channel mix strategies.
- Working closely with Head of Performance to identify, develop and test new and existing scalable channels aiming for incremental activations.
- Campaigns planning, monitoring, and analysis: working closely with SEM, PPC, Affiliate and Social Managers to ensure mid-lower funnel messages/channels/metrics are consistent. Monitor closely and optimise when required.
- Continuously monitor and optimise campaigns against agreed KPIs and objectives. Work closely with the product and analytics teams to analyse player behaviour, identify opportunities and develop effective marketing campaigns to increase player engagement and assist on their retention.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders, such as CRM and Marketing Ops teams, to deliver integrated marketing campaigns that support business objectives.
- Supervise the creation of marketing communications and promotional materials to make sure they align to brand guidelines and the company’s objectives.
- Monitoring and controlling marketing budget, forecasting, and reporting on ROI and key KPIs.
- Develop and execute cross-selling strategies for a variety of gaming products to increase Player’s Lifetime Value and maximize revenue.
- Establish weekly, monthly, and yearly performance targets and associated reporting.
- Monitor market trends, competitor activities and regulatory changes, adapting marketing strategies and campaigns as required.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- +3 years of experience in the Casino/Gaming industry in an Acquisition/Performance marketing role.
- Experience in developing and executing successful marketing strategies and campaigns.
- A keen interest and or knowledge in Gaming product.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentational).
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party departments.
- Detailed-oriented and organised – able to maintain/manage workloads effectively and not compromising on the quality of their work.
If you are an experienced Gaming Acquisition Manager, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today. Please click on the ‘apply’ button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Recruitment Consultant by email Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Keywords: Gaming Acquisition Manager |gibraltar | iGaming | Acquisition