Gaming Campaign Planner| iGaming / Casino | Gibraltar |
Gaming Campaign Planner required to combine creative communication skills and technical savviness whilst providing a wide range of administrative and specialized project-based support for the Performance Marketing Department. The Gaming Campaigns Planner will work cross-functionally with multiple teams such as Brand, CRM, Gaming, Product, Compliance, Performance and Creative.
What’s on offer to you?
- Growing international company
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
- Great team environment
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist the Performance team in the day-to-day organisation and administration of the campaigns and promotions calendar to achieve planning/scheduling targets for marking campaigns.
- Create and maintain master promotional calendar for the Gaming digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensure promotions and offers are displaying on HTML5s and static images, both on desktop and mobile, to ensure the content is correct before promotions go live.
- Conduct regular testing and QA for new and existing campaigns; troubleshoot when necessary.
- Work with relevant teams across the business, such as Design, GamingProduct, Compliance, CRM, etc. to ensure the effective delivery, sign off and implementation of campaign creative briefs to produce solid campaigns that can be released to customers.
- Ensure that all activity delivered is consistent and follows the Brand and Best Practice guidelines set out and ensure that all materials are fully compliant with all relevant legislation.
- Work with Promotions teams to ensure all prizes and bonuses are being fulfilled.
- Provide performance optimization recommendations and data-driven suggestions to Senior Marketing Teams.
- Ensure that the customer experience lives up to our brand values.
- Ensure safer gambling as at the heart of all brand development and activity.
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation for relevant channels.
- Ensure all activity adheres to the relevant Compliance sign off processes and that all materials are consistent with Licence conditions and codes of practice.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Previous experience in Casino/Gaming campaigns and promotions is preferred.
- A keen interest and or knowledge in gaming product.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentational).
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party departments.
- Detailed-oriented and organised – able to maintain/manage workloads effectively and not compromising on the quality of their work.
If you are an experienced Gaming Campaign Planner, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today. Please click on the ‘apply’ button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Recruitment Consultant by email Robert.email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Keywords: Gaming Campaign Planner |Gibraltar | iGaming | Planning | Casino