Global Head of Fraud and Payments | iGaming | UK / remote| six figure salary| Flexible/hybrid
Global Head of Fraud and Payments required to design and deliver the company’s transactional risk framework across both new and existing jurisdictions ensuring that our customers enjoy a frictionless payments experience.
You will minimise the volume of fraudulent activity in our network by leading efforts to prevent, detect and eliminate illegal activity. The Global Head of Fraud and Payments will be working closely with the AML CDD, Customer Services and Finance functions, you will be the company’s subject matter expert and first point of contact for all fraud-related queries.
What’s on offer to you?
- Global jurisdiction
- Director level role
- Fast growing International Organisation
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for the performance of the Fraud and Payments team, facilitating quick and accurate decision-making to separate good traffic from bad
- Supporting the AML function to ensure that the risk of our services being abuse for money laundering is managed and minimised, and assisting in the production of the business risk assessment
- Ensuring that customers enjoy the best possible payment journeys both when depositing and withdrawing their funds, with an appropriate range of secure and compliant payment options and minimum friction in payment processing
- Identify and procure best-in-class fraud and payment solutions to support business goals
- Identify best practice in regards to tools and general operational processes, through continuous market review and forums
- Work closely with the BI team to determine key analytical reports to support in management of the overall compliance operations processes
- Ensure optimal and competitive Fraud and Payments strategies are developed for International growth across multiple territories, developing relationships with both Global and Local payment providers.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Previous experience running an operational fraud team in a dynamic and highly regulated market
- Must have knowledge and experience with iGaming / Casino / Sportsbook
- Experience with 24/7 global fraud
- Managing a team of 20+ would be an advantage
- Appropriate fraud, payments or other related qualification by approved body such as CIPFA, CIFAS, ICA or CertPAY
- Highly developed knowledge of payments systems and processes, with experience in Verification (KYC), Responsible Gambling, and AML desirable
- Experience of dealing with regulatory authorities and law enforcement agencies
If you are an experienced Global Head of Fraud and Payments, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today. Please click on the ‘apply’ button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Recruitment Consultant by email Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Keywords: Global Head of Fraud and Payments |iGaming |Fraud | CertPAY