Head of CRM | iGaming | Gibraltar | Hybrid
Head of Customer Engagement required to take responsibility for leading the department which includes the CRM and Promotions functions. They will be responsible for the conception, implementation, and analysis of CRM for all products and Promotional campaigns and proposition activity for the Sports and gaming platform across multiple Geos where the customer is the centre of all initiatives. They will develop and implement effective strategies and drive customer engagement and satisfaction.
This is a critical leadership role that requires a deep understanding of CRM systems, CRM technologies, data analysis and customer-centric strategies and requires effective stakeholder management across the business at all levels to be able bring together marketing, product, brand and BI analytic plans and insight into one seamless customer communication experience, focused on optimising customer value.
What’s on offer to you?
- Fast growing international iGaming business
- Hybrid working in Gibraltar or remote from UK
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead the team, responsible for landing the Customer Engagement strategy in the most effective manner possible delivering most effective results for the Brand(s).
- Understand customer needs, preferences, and pain points to develop personalised and targeted approaches to drive customer loyalty and retention.
- Develop and manage a customer segmentation through data driven insights.
- Manage the customer journey to ensure a seamless and engaging experience across all touchpoints.
- Collaborate effectively with multiple teams across the business including BI, Trading, Gaming, CS and the wider Marketing function.
- Lead and manage a team of 15 (including 2 direct reports), providing guidance, mentorship, and support, setting stretch goals and objectives based on industry good practice, conducting regular and effective 121’s, and career planning/development and performance reviews.
- Manage and leverage customer data to drive customer value and revenue growth.
- Oversee the CRM system (selection, implementation, and maintenance) which includes capturing, organising and analysing customer information.
- Develop CRM strategies, processes, and technologies to effectively manage customer interactions, conversion funnel and campaigns.
- Responsible for channel performance including CRM budget planning and reporting on performance back into the business.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, business administration or a related field.
- Proven experience in a senior digital CRM or Customer Engagement role, with a track record of successfully driving CRM strategies and initiatives during a period of global growth.
- Strong knowledge of CRM strategies, tools, and technologies are essential. Able to have a thorough understanding of customer segmentation, data, analysis, customer life cycle management, and customer lifecycle management and customer engagement techniques.
- Ability to interpret and analyse customer data, market trends, and campaign performance metrics. Proficiency in utilizing CRM software and data analytics tools in identify insights and make data driven decisions.
- Knowing what “great looks like” with significant promotional strategy experience in developing and executing successful and engaging promotional campaigns is crucial.
- Highly numerate and analytical, comfortable with interpreting multiple customer data points to form hypotheses and make data-driven decisions that increases customer engagements and drives efficiencies for the Brand(s).
- Experience in the betting and gaming industry.
Keywords: CRM | iGaming | Promotion | Marketing | Data