Procurement Assistant | IGaming | Gibraltar | Excellent salary plus comprehensive benefits | Hybrid Working
Procurement Assistant required for an established Igaming company based in Gibraltar. You will be contributing daily in the Procurement team plus supporting Financial Planning and Marketing. You will have a keen eye for pricing and a commercial approach to your work. Analytical work is part of the Procurement Assistant role too, particularly with regard to suppliers and pricing data.
What’s on offer to you?
- Excellent benefits package
- 25 days plus Gibraltar Bank Holidays
- Career changing opportunity with a progressive Organisation
- Hybrid working options
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist in managing the supplier on boarding process.
- Maintain up-to-date records of all active and inactive suppliers.
- Carry out compliance and due diligence reviews on new and existing suppliers.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to include Compliance, Infosec, Data Protection, Operations Support and Finance.
- Review, compare and analyse products and suppliers to identify the most advantageous pricing and terms.
- Provide reporting using excel along with other systems.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Prior experience working on a commercial basis with external suppliers.
- Good understanding of systems and high level proficiency in Microsoft excel.
- Proactive, highly organised with a “can-do attitude”.
- Strong analytical mind-set, inquisitive and challenging information provided.
- Excellent communication skills.
Keywords: Procurement Assistant |Gibraltar | Igaming | Pricing | Contract Negotiation |Analytics |Product