Receptionist | Legal | Gibraltar | Competitive salary & benefits
Receptionist required for an established Legal company based in Gibraltar. The role of Receptionist is essential and contributes to the maintenance of a first class professional reception service. This is a Front of House role, as well as undertaking switchboard and meeting room reservation duties. The main focus of the role is the provision of exceptional client care demonstrating professionalism and attention to detail at all times.
What’s on offer to you?
- Professional working environment with daily challenges
- Excellent working conditions, benefits and holidays
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
What You Will Be Doing
- Meet and greet all internal and external clients in reception and client meeting rooms informing appropriate staff of their arrival and ensuring that an exceptional standard of customer service is provided at all times.
- Keep the client reception area immaculately presented at all times.
- Ensure meeting rooms are prepared, vacated on time and maintained, this includes stationery and equipment preparation.
- Develop close working relations with the kitchen, facilities, building security, cleaning, maintenance, IT and other areas of the company to provide a smooth running service for internal and external clients.
- Operate the switchboard to professionally receive (within 3 rings – policy), screen and direct calls to appropriate person/department, divert calls to voicemail when no-one is available and take concise messages when appropriate.
- Receive, process and manage meeting room reservations accurately and efficiently on the computerised meeting room booking system.
- Complete all reception related documentation in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide prompt and efficient administrative support to clients as requested.
- Book concierge requests (e.g. booking taxis and couriers) in accordance with client instructions and ensuring adequate records.
- Effectively manage the various service email inboxes in conjunction with colleagues.
- Receive, sort and log by hand delivery mail/packages and couriers notifying the post room and appropriate staff of the delivery of items.
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
- To be professionally presented at all times, wearing the uniform provided.
- Undertake all duties in a positive and professional manner. Be tactful, patient, tenacious and approachable at all times and escalate matters when necessary.
- Providing relief support for other members of the team, e.g. due to planned and unplanned absence
- Undertake any other duties that are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Educated to GCSE/O-level standard or equivalent including English and Maths grades A-C.
- Proven experience in a front line customer service role preferably within a professional services or partnership environment. Exceptional hospitality/airlines experience would be considered.
- Experience of managing reception services in an organisation with boardroom facilities of 10 meeting rooms or more.
- Experience of handling complaints and dealing with challenging clients.
- Able to successfully form, build, develop and maintain positive and effective working relationships with people from a wide range of personal and professional backgrounds.
- Able to prioritise work due to constantly changing circumstances.
- Good keyboard skills and IT Literate including Microsoft Office Word, Outlook and Excel.
If you are an experienced Receptionist, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today. Please click on the ‘apply’ button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Keywords: Receptionist |Gibraltar | Booking system|Board meetings |Company diary