Senior CRM Manager | iGaming | Gibraltar
The Senior CRM Manager will be taking the lead role in the CRM team, leading a team of CRM Executives and being responsible for the development and execution of the CRM Strategy. The Senior CRM Manager will help support the Head of CRM & Promotions in the delivery of activity across multiple sports & gaming brands and will interact with stakeholders at all levels to execute effective business communication plans for different channels, products, and platforms.
What’s on offer to you?
- Genuine career progression
- Exciting company growth plans
- Career changing opportunity with an global organisation
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for development and execution of the CRM Strategy across multiple brands and markets.
- Plan and optimise strategies across products, channels, and communications while continually analysing touch points to maximize commercial opportunities to improve campaign success.
- Create, maintain and optimize lifecycle calendars and event focused activities.
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Ensure that all CRM activity is monitored, tracked, and evaluated against core KPI’s and ROI.
- Responsible for delivering clear, concise, and reliable reporting including periodic reporting, campaign reporting to drive informed decision making of future of activity.
- Supporting the Promotions Manager to drive the promotion plan to ensure there is a rolling calendar of activities, ensuring promotions are consistent with the plan and regular yearly events.
- Ensure all communications and promotions are cost effective, attractive to our customers, and aligned to the overall business strategy.
- Working closely with the Brand and Product teams to get a clear view on the product roadmap, working to manage the launch of new products, including all promotional content and exposure of these promotions.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Proven experience of managing CRM activity; agency or client-side
- Proven management experience.
- A strong understanding of CRM segmentation and extensive experience of customer data strategy development and management; strong appreciation of database marketing and the ability to specify data schemas and technology/tool requirements to deliver the CRM plan.
- Experience in developing and executing plans with strong creative executions.
- Strong financial, analytical, and cost management skills and can translate results into actionable insights that deliver business value.
- Very strong communications skills (written, verbal and presentation).
- Strong customer ethos and the ability to channel insight into profitable deliverables.
- Good technical skills in HTML and knowledge of Dreamweaver.
- Gaming and/or Sportsbook knowledge an advantage.
If you are an experienced Senior CRM Manager,get in touch with me today. Please click on the ‘apply’ button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Managing Director by email Robert.email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Keywords: Senior CRM Manager |Gibraltar | iGaming | CRM