Senior Investment Analyst | Family Office |Gibraltar | Competitive Salary Package | Office Based
Senior Investment Analyst (CFA or CISI Wealth Manager Qualified) required for a Family Office based in Gibraltar. The candidate will be working directly with the Family Office’s Investment Committee and is expected to be competent in dealing with all routine quantitative and qualitative matters relating to the provision of advice and support on their investment structures and portfolio performance. The Senior Investment Analyst will be involved in matters relating to data collection, data loading, data verification, preparation of reports and interpretation of results.
What’s on offer to you?
- Highly competitive salary package
- 25 days holiday plus Gibraltar Bank Holidays
- Reporting to the Family Office Investment Committee
- Annual Subscriptions to CFA or CISI, courses paid
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with the Family Offices Investment Committee (IC) to analyse investment strategy and different investment mandates agreed with portfolio managers.
- Prepare investment proposals, minutes from meetings and other materials for IC.
- Collate relevant investment data, including portfolio managers and data vendors.
- Perform on-going investment portfolio analysis.
- Monitor risk parameters, track liquidity and position limits of the investment portfolios.
- Manage trade orders for investments placed directly by the Family Office, ensuring efficient execution.
- Deal with day-to-day IC and portfolio managers’ interactions with minimal supervision.
- Work directly with portfolio managers on monitoring both liquid portfolio and private market portfolios.
- Oversee cash flows and manage rebalancing of portfolios through recommendation to the IC in a timely and effective manner.
- Monitor asset allocations and FX hedges across funds.
- Ensure investment portfolios and funds are aligned with FO’s view and managed within appropriate parameters.
- Play an active and collaborative role within the team, providing leadership, assistance and cover as required.
- Provide general support as required by senior management.
- Assist in the ongoing compliance monitoring and reporting.
- Maintain professional standing with the relevant professional bodies through CPD.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience operating in financial markets.
- A professional qualification such as CFA Charter-holder or CISI Chartered Wealth Manager.
- Good analytical skills.
- Well organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Competent understanding of economic and prevailing market environments.
- Good knowledge of all major financial markets and instruments.
- Ability to communicate clearly thought processes in written and verbal formats.
- Fluent English.
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently.
- Financial modelling experience is advantageous.
Keywords: Senior Investment Analyst |Gibraltar | Investment Strategy | Portfolio Analysis | CFA| CISI Wealth Management |Trade Orders |FX Exchange