Telecoms Manager Converged Services | Telecoms | Gibraltar
Manager Telephony and Converged Services required for an exciting Telecoms company based in Gibraltar to lead a multidiscipline team ensuring that resources are used effectively and efficiently in the delivery of end-to-end services.
What’s on offer to you?
- Excellent salary and bonus
- Career-changing opportunity with an International Organisation
- Relocation to Gibraltar
What You Will Be Doing
- To drive a strong people agenda, including employee engagement, talent development, succession planning, performance leadership and change management.
- To align people resources to company objectives, and delivery of outstanding services.
- Be accountable for network security and risk management.
- To drive robust operational management in all activities relating to services, systems, and technology.
- Assure and be answerable for the technical performance of all the services within the domain:
- Be accountable for service and platform availability.
- Be accountable for technical performance metrics, service key performance indicators, and actions required to improve the same.
- Provide technical guidance and thought leadership for all the services within the domain:
- To critically assess solutions and technical implementations from the perspective of whether it will bring commercial benefit to the organisation
- Own end-to-end fault resolution and escalations within the domain:
- Be accountable for the timely resolution of customer-initiated complaints and defects ensuring that no contractual obligations and/or internal measures are breached.
- To own the escalation process and the management of escalations in relation to technology, infrastructure, systems and services within the domain.
- Manage and be accountable for the end-to-end fulfilment of customer-related services that fall within the domain, with a view to ensuring effective and efficient deployment within contractual parameters.
- Drive vendor and partner relations with a particular focus on delivering value for money.
- Be accountable for the delivery of projects, within the domain, against agreed metrics.
- Manage the delivery of complex, domain originated, projects.
- Be accountable for expenditure control across the domain.
- Managers are expected to be available on a 24/7 basis.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Experience of fixed, mobile and converged services including, but NOT limited to:
- Circuit-switched (CS) mobile core, associated auxiliary systems, and all services underpinned by the same.
- Packet switched (PS) mobile core, associated auxiliary systems, and all services underpinned by the same.
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) core, application servers, associated auxiliary systems, and all services underpinned by the same, including, but NOT limited to, PSTN-Emulation, VoLTE and Hosted PBX.
- Mobile radio access network (RAN), including, but NOT limited to, 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G.
- International and local connectivity, including signalling, carrier circuits, IPX, GRX,
- Terminals and access devices.
- Wholesale access, including national roaming.
Keywords: Manager Telephony and Converged Services |Gibraltar |mobile | IP | RAN