Treasury Analyst | Digital | Gibraltar | £Excellent Salary Plus Benefits |
Treasury Analyst required, with full responsibility for cash flow forecasting, liquidity management and daily treasury operations. The Treasury Analyst will report directly to the Group Treasurer and will be a key contributor to the Group Treasury team. The successful candidate will work to support global processes, policies, and controls in addition to participating in the implementation of treasury projects.
What’s on offer to you?
- Established growing Company in Digital Sector
- Excellent salary package including benefits
- Reporting to the Group Treasurer
What You Will Be Doing
- Maintain relationships with current and future banks and crypto wallets.
- Play a key contribution in the Group’s direct and indirect cash forecasting process.
- Help manage the onboarding process for banks and crypto wallets across the Group.
- Ensure multiple banking channels are available through-out the Group.
- Work with the team towards expanding and enhancing the Group’s banking and crypto capabilities in different jurisdictions.
- Support in overseeing the daily cash management process across multiple companies and currencies.
- Be involved in the direct relationship with banks in relation to ad hoc transaction related queries and the provision of requested back-up documentation.
- Be a point of contact for the Treasury team and act as a liaison with peers across the globe and various other departments.
- Help keeping all KYC documentation up to date with the banks.
- Play a key role in mitigating any financial risk related to treasury operations.
- Contribute to ensure correct implementation of the cash management operational strategies.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- 3-5 years of experience, with a minimum of 2 years of treasury management /corporate banking experience in a fast paced/fast growing environment.
- Previous experience in iGaming is not mandatory but nice to have.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline – extra qualifications are a plus, eg AAT, ACCA or CIMA or similar.
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the company with diplomacy and tact.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
If you are an experienced Treasury Analyst, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today. Please click on the ‘apply’ button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Keywords: Treasury Analyst |Gibraltar | Crypto | Banking | Cash| Cash Reporting